Intelligence Analysis Training Ltd recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
This policy complements and supports the Environmental Policy Statement signed by Intelligence Analysis Training Ltd Director, Anthony Gill.
Last Reviewed: 1st January 2020 Next Review: 1st January 2021
We endeavour to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory
- Continually improve and monitor environmental
- Continually improve and reduce environmental
- Incorporate environmental factors into business
- Increase employee awareness and
Paper, Ink, Other Consumables and Office Supplies
- We will minimise the use of Paper, Ink and Other Consumables in the
- We will reduce packaging as much as
- We will seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper
- We will reuse and recycle all paper where
- We will evaluate if the need can be met in another
- We will evaluate if renting/sharing is an option before purchasing
- We will evaluate the environmental impact of any new products we intend to
- We will seek to buy more environmentally friendly and efficient
- We will reuse and recycle everything we are able
Energy and Water
- We will seek to reduce the amount of energy used as much as
- Lights and electrical equipment will be switched off when not in
- Heating will be adjusted with energy consumption in
- The energy consumption and efficiency of new products will be taken into account when
- We will reduce the need to travel, restricting to necessity trips
- We will promote the use of travel alternatives such as e-mail or video/phone
- We will make additional efforts to accommodate the needs of those using public transport or bicycles.
- We will, where possible use the ‘green’ vehicles and maintain them rigorously.
Maintenance and Cleaning
- We will comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory
- We will continually improve and monitor environmental
- We will continually improve and reduce environmental
- We will incorporate environmental factors into business
- We will Increase employee awareness through
Monitoring and Improvement
- Cleaning materials will be as environmentally friendly as
- Materials used in office refurbishment will be as environmentally friendly as
- We will only use licensed and appropriate organisations to dispose of
- We will involve staff in the implementation of this policy, for greater commitment and improved
- We will update this policy at least annually in consultation with staff and other stakeholders where
- We will provide staff with relevant environmental
- We will work with suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors to improve their environmental
- We will use local labour and materials where available to reduce C02 and help the
All employees are responsible for the implementation of the Environmental Policy.
In the context of the Environmental Policy, Intelligence Analysis Training Ltd is the body corporate. Responsibility for the Environmental Policy rests with Company and its Directors who may delegate specific duties for functional management.
The company delegates to Anthony Gill Director; the direction and control of all matters relating to the Environment. It is the Designated Directors responsibility to ensure annual review of the policy. It is the responsibility of all to engage positively in that review and ensure implementation.
Anthony John Gill B.Sc. PGCE Asc.IAIP Director