To introduce the students to the concept of 3x5x2 evaluation and its relation to 5x5x5. Give value to information, so that it can be used in intelligence products.
By the end of the lesson the student should be able to:
- Describe the difference between 5x5x5 and 3x5x2 systems of evaluation
- Describe the difference between information and intelligence
- State where evaluation fits into the intelligence process
- Name the process used for evaluation
- Explain the principals of source evaluation
- Explain the principals of Information evaluation
- Explain the principals of applying handling codes
- Value information and create an Intelligence Report
The lesson is covered in a six-part video presentation with the chapter in written form.
CI-12 3x5x2 Information Evaluation
- Brand: Intelligence Analysis Training
- Product Code: CI-12 3x5x2 Information Evaluation
- Availability: In Stock