As your training provider we will:
- Provide you with access to the specific course(s) you have enrolled upon
- Ensure that suitably qualified staff mark and return your work within a reasonable time
- Provide you with tuition, assessment and suitable support services of a professional standard
- Act reasonably and fairly in exercising our powers under this contract and our general terms and condition
- Give reasonable notice of changes to a course – including content and fees
In the unlikely event that the course is discontinued, or it changes significantly before it begins, then:
- We will tell you at the earliest opportunity
- You are entitled to withdraw your application for the course (via email)
- If you do cancel (or the course is withdrawn) then we will refund all tuition fees paid by you within 21 days
Intelligence Analysis Training Ltd have the right to terminate this agreement at any time if you, the student, does not comply fully with the terms of this agreement or our general terms and conditions. In addition, we may terminate this agreement by written email notice in the following circumstances:
- If, between accepting a Student for enrolment and the course starting, there is a change in circumstances which, in the reasonable opinion of Intelligence Analysis Training Ltd, makes it inappropriate for the student to study the program
- If we become aware of information about a student which we were not previously aware of, which, in the reasonable opinion of Intelligence Analysis Training Ltd, makes it inappropriate for the student to study the program
- If, in the reasonable opinion of Intelligence Analysis Training Ltd, the student has failed to provide us with all the relevant information, or has supplied false or misleading information regarding their identity
- If payment of course fees is not submitted within a reasonable time
- If payment is rejected.
We try to ensure that our computer facilities have security and virus protection enabled at all times, but we provide our computer equipment and software to you at your own risk.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by your computer system due to using our services..
We will try to ensure that the connection to our Managed Learning Environment is available 99.9% of the time – but there will be times when the service is not available due to unavoidable maintenance or line faults which may be beyond our control. We do not offer refunds for service down time and do not accept any liability for periods when the service is unavailable.